2.0.0 Beta Update

Thirteen

This is a major upgrade. Instead of just extracting the new files over your old ones, please remove all of your old files first before extracting the new ones.

Today marks the release of 2.0.0's Beta. You beta believe it!

The last three months have been a lot of all night playtests, frustrating bug hunts, and hundreds of man hours from an international team of over 40 enthusiasts, dedicated fans, and some industry professionals working on this in their free time with no compensation. Its safe to say no one would be on the team if they didn't want to. It was a ride to get it to this point, and we sincerely hope you enjoy the update we've been working on as much as we have enjoyed creating it. This release is by no means a finished product, we do feel however we should test our changes with you to ensure nothing is broken. Our key focus for this beta right now is deathmatch however there are changes across the entire game including new menus, bug fixes and more.

This patch is currently Windows only but we're looking into compiling for Linux.

So what are you waiting for? Download and play!

Last edited by a moderator:
[font=Arial, Verdana]"This patch is currently Windows only but we're looking into compiling for Linux."

If you could do that, it would make me happy!
[/font]

Wow, sounds like I found this project at a great time then! Just discovered this, as ARMaster is currently streaming it on youtube! I'm downloading right now - this looks fun.

There was a security problem, so we had to close the downloads down. The security problem is fixed, but the server list isn't working so we need to wait until Valve releases the patch for the server list and then we will release a new version of the beta.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(7236 Online 476 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom