A Tale Of Two Cities Update: Getting the MvM Crew back together.

Cheese4Everyone

Ambassador to our Sentient Dairy-Based Overlords
So if you haven't heard there will soon be an update to MvM mode that will introduce "killstreak kits" that can be applied to items that change the appearance of your weapons and characters as you rack up kills without dying. A little gimmicky but hey it might look cool. But what we are all really after are those Australium Weapons!

Anyone want to join me for some MvM once the update drops?
For the moment I'm going to assume the standard Man-Up Mode Meta will be effective on the new maps so these are probably the roles we are going to be looking at filling.

Scout: Cheese4Everyone
Engie: ?
Demo: ?
Pyro: ?
Heavy:?
Spy/Demo/Heavy: ?

Well, I've still got a tour of doody ticket... I'm game for a round as pyro.

After playing the new maps a bit last night it looks like they have really raised the difficulty level of these missions, not so much with larger waves or harder enemies but more through the map design. There are no solid sentry positions that we can find so far that provide decent cover. Having a medic deploy his shield has been imperative just to pass the early levels. The refund points aren't just something nice, they a are a necessity at this point, you pretty much have to tailor what classes you have to what wave it is.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6973 Online 368 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom