About to be flooded

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"
So, was told yesterday it's going to rain hardcore. Hey look, it's tomorrow now! And sure enough, the water is getting close to flood levels. 360 unplugged, I've got my headset already unplugged (it plugged in, most cords are on the ground) and once I need to, I'll unplug the pc related stuff and everything will be safe. Very sad to be leaving this place to the water again.

Either way, I won't have my pc for at least a day. Oh well. I'll update when I can.

Update: Everything unplugged about an hour ago. The second I moved everything to my bed, I found the flooding had already started on the south wall. That's an interesting fact for the future. Inside now, got my headset and I'm ready to watch videos or...sleep. =/ Day has been ruined.

Time to find a 2nd story apartment? :( That sucks Gee off

In the words of heavy,

The rain has massively calmed down since this morning. Last time this happened, it flooded around 10pm and I was safe to go back in at around noon (probably sooner, but I gave it more time). If the rain stays sprinkling like it is or goes away completely, things should be back to normal early afternoon. ^_^

So no worries people. I didn't wake up to being flooded this time, which I am extremely happy about. I think some of you remember the night that I woke up to that flood. lol. I can laugh about that now...

Update: Little over an hour after that post...it's raining again. >=/ I just want to play my games! Damn nature.

Stopped raining some time ago, unfortunately still too bad to try anything. Considering I'm running on about 4 hours of sleep right now, I'll sleep nice tonight and then hope that I can get my pc back up and running again.

8AM, flooding is almost GONE now. =D

Floor has that "wet" look, but otherwise I should be safe to turn the power on again and set shit up. It's times like this that make me appreciate what I have.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(8977 Online 861 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom