Antichamber - On Steam today!

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by VintagePC, Jan 31, 2013.

1. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Figured I'd share this as it looks to be a really interesting non-traditional game.
    It's available on Steam today in about 5 hours. Link below.

WTF Is by TB gives a good taste of what's to come, I think:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/219890/

My reaction:
    [​IMG]

2. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

meanwhile the early alpha that alexander released over a year+ ago was already epicly amazing i cant wait to see how the full game will be :3

3. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

I have been looking at this, any word on the price tag?

4. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

$15, I think.

5. areben

areben Achievement Hunter VF4 Supporter

Will buy just for the duck rabbit.

6. CorruptDictator

I'll prolly get it when the next sale rolls around (and when we are talking about Steam, that never takes very long).

7. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

15 bucks for antichamber is worth it trust me once you get into it a tiny bit you get hooked onto it and end up loving it

8. CorruptDictator

Except for the fact that I know I will not play more than an hour of the game right now because I will just want to go back to LoL GW2 since that is what I am hooked on.

9. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

and then you start playing the game and realize you just spend 4-5 hours on it :p

10. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

Well then if you'll pay $15 for a duck rabbit you owe me $50 for this work of art.
    [​IMG]

Or $30 for the Duck Rabbit HD collection, an HD remake of the original Duck Rabbit.

[​IMG]

11. areben

areben Achievement Hunter VF4 Supporter

BUT WAIT! Is it a young woman or an old lady?! TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE!
    [wacky wavy inflatable flailing arm tube man]

12. CorruptDictator

I was watching a LoL streamer play this between matches yesterday, wow, I would not want to be at all intoxicated while trying to play this.

13. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin Srcds Server Operator Minecraft Operator Source Server Admin Staff Member Minecraft Admin

If this were Jeopardy, the question would be "What would happen if the creators of Myst were minimalist designers?"

This looks pretty awesome.

14. Razer

Razer Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

looks truly annoying to play.

15. VintagePC

Even myst isn't this evil. Everything is there the first time around, just gotta realize it and make good notes.