[MMORPG] Anyone play WoW?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by lonesome killer, Dec 7, 2013.

1. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

I'm playing Alliance on Sargeras PVP realm.

2. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin Srcds Server Operator Minecraft Operator Source Server Admin Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Starting up an old addiction to spawncamp the crap out of lonesome? Sounds like a good trade...

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Snuffles ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Snuffles ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Achievement Hunter

I've been thinking about it lately

4. lonesome killer

Bring it on Reechard.

And when was the last time you played Snuffles? It's so easy to level now. I've got 25 hours play time and am level 47.

5. Snuffles ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

last i played was..... JUST before siege of orgrimmar. I wouldn't get back into it until they allow for heirlooms to be cross realms though

6. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Forum Moderator Staff Member

I'm tempted, but the whole "panda" expansion makes me cringe.

Although I'd love to play a Druid again.

7. lonesome killer

You don't have to play a panda

8. Geoff

Well, OBVIOUSLY. The fact that they exist in this game. An entire section for...kung fu fucking pandas. A massive joke for an expansion.

PANDAS

9. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator Source Server Admin Staff Member VF4 Supporter

Better expansion than werewolves and golblins...

10. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Yeah... they could have done something a million times better... like PENGUINS. :D

11. Snuffles ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I never had any dislike for the panda thing. I've played them and its w/e its just a race to play a class that is going to be hidden behind gear so who cares. I liked werewolves and goblins.

I think everyone just wants MOAR DRAGONS and frankly I was tired of them after vanilla.

12. Geoff

Don't care for goblins, but werewolves rule. That's who I used to make my Druid bro! And werewolves/goblins make sense in WoW to me. But...pandas just DON'T.

Honestly, just look at the expansions. Burning Crusade which gave awesome stuff, Wrath of the Lichking looks amazing, Cataclysm looked awesome. Then...panda cover.

13. Snuffles ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. Geoff

Yeah, I know they fucking exist. Hell, they were a JOKE when they were first brought in. And now they are an expansion. Says a lot.

15. Snuffles ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

well behind every joke is a little bit of truth

16. Zirkus

Zirkus Achievement Hunter

Do you have any res scrolls?

17. lonesome killer

Yes every account should have it. This is my first account and I can give one out a day.

18. Zirkus

Zirkus Achievement Hunter

Well im on the server. Name is Cyhenn.

19. Geoff

I'm back to being subscribed, but I'll sadly be on a different server.

20. lonesome killer

Cool. Several people I work with are on Teamspeak usually in the evenings Eastern Time.

Did you start a new character? Did you already have an account? If you use the Refer A Friend you level 3 times faster.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013