[MMORPG] Anyone play WoW?

Nope, starting brand new. Only character I have is my level 16 on some other server.

While I'm here, I have a question. The WoW installer keeps killing my internet. Like, it works fine for a couple of minutes maybe but then it eventually stops. Even after closing it, the only way my internet comes back is if I restart my PC. Restarting the router does NOTHING except make the wireless say "Limited" and even when it goes back to "normal", I don't have a connection. =/

It's frustrating as FUCK.

Also, currently on a laptop (obviously wireless) and it is downloading juts fine. Been going at 800kb/sec for the last 5-10 minutes or so and no issues. Guess I'll just download on the laptop and transfer over later on.

Last edited:
Did you start a new character? Did you already have an account? If you use the Refer A Friend you level 3 times faster.
I have 5-6 80-85s on a couple servers that are more or less dead. Using an old account though since my main one wasnt able to recieve a res scroll. I'm a lvl 81 enhance shammy atm.

Nope, starting brand new. Only character I have is my level 16 on some other server.
New account? Or new character? If you start a new account with refer a friend you get 3x xp if you level together. Been doing that with a coworker and in 32 hours game play I'm level 55.

Oh, thought I already posted my reason. >_<

An old friend of mine is playing the game as well and she wants me to play with her.

She's an old high school crush, take that how you will. Feel free to join our server though.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48181 Members
(5590 Online 257 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom