Attack of The B-Team Whitelist Thread

Discussion in 'Minecraft /Sandbox' started by VintagePC, Apr 11, 2014.

1. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Vouching for AltitudeCow...give it 15 minutes to update!

2. AltitudeCow

AltitudeCow Active Member

No, I'll give it 10 mintues.

3. HomShaBom212

HomShaBom212 Active Member

I have read, and understand the rules. Now i request whitelist por favor! :D

4. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

I remember you! Give it 15 and you're good to go! :)

5. HomShaBom212

HomShaBom212 Active Member

I'm still not whitelisted.

6. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

[[email protected] port25585]# cat white-list.txt
    *snip*
    homshabom212
    *snip*

You're in the file... getting a not whitelisted error or something else?

7. deskmice

deskmice Well-Known Member

1. You know me vintage :D right?
    2. I read the rules and agree to follow them
    3. deskmice

8. Kentros

Kentros Active Member

I have read the rules
    whitelist plox :D

crazyese

9. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

OK @Kentros , @deskmice , you guys have been whitelisted since you're community regulars. :) Give it 15-20 to update.

10. MinionGal

MinionGal Noob

I agree to these terms and conditions, Im 18 and would love to join when I can because right now im working but I like to play B team when I have time and off work. Whitelist me please? I use my sisters account to play modded survival while she plays vanilla, Name is MinionGal

11. VintagePC

As you are a new registrant, your whitelist request has been placed ON HOLD until an existing whitelisted member vouches for you.

• Agree Agree x 1