Best "oh Hell" Moments In Games

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by SoL DarkLord, Nov 14, 2012.

1. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS VF4 Supporter Tabletop GM

I feel like we need this thread. So let's hear the moments where you just wanted to say "Oh shit."

Personally, my most memorable one would be facing a Thresher Maw on ME1 for the first time.

2. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator Source Server Admin Staff Member VF4 Supporter

Best Oh Shit moment is when Miranda Lawson takes her top off in the ME2 romance scene...

3. SoL DarkLord

that that is up there most definitely.

4. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator Source Server Admin Staff Member VF4 Supporter

Other best Oh Hell moments is the opening scene of The Witcher 2 when you are in bed with Triss Merigold....

5. CaptSpiffy

CaptSpiffy Best Moderator NA

One word: Ravenholme

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

6. VoltageSpike

VoltageSpike Achievement Hunter

The bathtub from Eternal Darkness.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Bea_Arthur

Bea_Arthur I Kick Men's Asses and I Vote

Spike, you bastard! You stole mine from bawkz!

I offer scene with the dog jumping in the damn window you'd passed 20 times without incident in RE2.

Also, the entirety of Clocktower on Playstation. Seriously, fuck that game.

8. Razer

Razer Achievement Hunter Member from long ago...

Dont go there....

Bioshock, the first time a Big Daddy comes after your ass.

9. CaptSpiffy

CaptSpiffy Best Moderator NA

Earlier. That game gets me every time, the first time you step out of the bathysphere... no, you're not even OUT of the bathysphere, and shit's already trying to murder you by clawing its way inside.

10. SoL DarkLord

Another thinking Sepiroth would just be an easy fight in KH2, nope. nope nope. a million times nope.

11. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Amnesia...that whooooole fucking game! /wrist

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Fixxxer

Fixxxer Not a Noob

No comparison. None. Not even close. Condemned: Criminal Origins, the mannequin scene where they move but only when you're not looking.

Amnesia, SS2 got shit on it.

13. Spazz

Spazz Achievement Hunter

As a kid, running from the giant head for the first time in Brave Fencer Musashi.

About 4:40 in.

14. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

When me and my brothers played Goldeneye 007 and found out that pressing B opens the walls in the Aztec map. Then we tried to find what maps had hidden doors.

• Agree Agree x 1