Bioshock 2 Drill Only

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"

I've been looking at my channel recently and realized I haven't started and finished a LP in some time. New Vegas won't be "finished" for awhile because, well, achievements will take time. Kinda put Mass Effect on hold and so yeah. Bioshock 2 is a FPS, it taking longer than a couple weeks to finish with me playing 1-2 hours a day probably won't happen. I'm very excited to play it.

Anyway, Drill Only while obviously using Plasmids to stun, but I'll probably stick to just electricity unless others are "needed" are certain moments.

Quick history. I never got into Bioshock when it first released. Didn't care for it. People said it was amazing, so I did try it once and it was kinda dull. Bunch of jump scares. Not to mention I hated that the cover showed a Big Daddy, but you were a human. Then comes Bioshock 2, where you ARE a Big Daddy. I can DRILL people. Sold.

With all that said, hopefully people watch and enjoy. I can already tell you now, part 2 is very silent for me because there are LOTS of audio things to go through and I am listening as well. ^_^

Bam, part 2. Might be putting the difficulty up soon, not too sure yet. Enjoying the game as it is.

I can see this being very fun and practical. I did something similar on the original game going wrench/lightning only (with tonics to make it workable) on Hard.

Currently at Fontaine Futuristics, game has been pretty fun so far. Got my Drill Upgrade 2 for power and damn, other Deltas went down in 3 or so Drill Charges. I thought taking on Big Daddys/Sisters would be difficult, but they are simply annoying because they knock me back often.

Anyway, I am pretty sure I'll be finished today, the renders will take time though. Uploads should be done by tomorrow. ^_^

Game is now finished. Would have finished Sunday night, but a friend got online and I got distracted. Anyway, great game, glad I went through the hell that is GFWL. I'll post a review after all videos are rendered and uploaded. Drill only was fun and even on Easy mode, a challenge. The annoyance of fighting multiple enemies who can knock you back was enough to stop me from putting the difficulty up. Got close to death simply because of knockback.

Only one more video to upload for the game and it will be complete. I'll be uploading it later tonight.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(8822 Online 624 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom