Board Game Night

Statboy

Resident Cueball
Came across this website, it allows for board games to be played either online or by e-mail (even has support for Linux). Kinda makes me want to have a board game night, something like Axis and Allies or Risk, it's got a ton of board games on it.
http://www.vassalengine.org/

I haven't seen Vassal in a long time, but last I checked it was a huge pain to configure... I can look into it more if we get some interest.

Lava, are you the kind of person to sit in Australia doing nothing the whole game, or are you the kind of person to reinforce random territories at the beginning of the game, holding nothing but denying everyone else continents?

Lava, are you the kind of person to sit in Australia doing nothing the whole game, or are you the kind of person to reinforce random territories at the beginning of the game, holding nothing but denying everyone else continents?

Depends on the company...When I play games with my brother, I have to sit and hoard Australia. If I'm playing with my friends, I get fiesty :p

I've always camped South America, easy hold and you can put a foot into two other continents to stop people from owning.

i do also own some extra copies of tabletop simulator I would give if we had some people who would reliably show up.

The thing that always gets me about risk is that at least 1 player, maybe 2, are just fucked from the outset. Stuck in Asia or Europe? Lol prepare to have a bad game.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(6549 Online 432 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom