Cevo

Should VaultF4 get a CEVO, Team Fortress 2 team started up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mirror_

Noob
Season 1 of CEVO is about to get started up. I would like to get a team together for VaultF4 in hopes of playing some competitive Team Fortress 2 and meeting new people along the way. You can find all the rules and information at http://cevo.com/game/tf2/. If you are interested make sure to leave a comment.

What kind of match/comp gameplay is this?

If highlander or 6v6, and you need a place to practice, you could probably sweet talk Lava into sharing the highlander practice server for practice. I highly doubt they'll be in there 24/7 :)
I'd offer you your own, but resource-wise it's not the best idea, given we have 12 tf2 servers on that box, + teamSpeak +Killing Floor.

What kind of match/comp gameplay is this?

If highlander or 6v6, and you need a place to practice, you could probably sweet talk Lava into sharing the highlander practice server for practice. I highly doubt they'll be in there 24/7 :)
I'd offer you your own, but resource-wise it's not the best idea, given we have 12 tf2 servers on that box, + teamSpeak +Killing Floor.
Valid points, this is why I created the thread, to get feedback from people who know this information.

So much comp I think this could be cool but I will sit out of this one since I have 6s and HL and CvC coming up I will be booked

Edit: maybe CvC if I make that team xD

What format is this? The rules page only says "Coming Soon". We should be able to get a team put together, and we'd love to get the new name out there.

We'll make Iceh come medic. He'll find room for it.

What format is this? The rules page only says "Coming Soon". We should be able to get a team put together, and we'd love to get the new name out there.

We'll make Iceh come medic. He'll find room for it.
The rules page has been like that for some time now, but we can assume it is just the basics of 6s, with small adaptations from UGC. The format is 6v6, 2 Scout, 2 Soldiers, 1 Demo, 1 Medic: off class is allowed, like most 6v6 matches.

I can be our medic... as in I can play it but I will be so busy but if I have too... :s

Geeeeeeee I dunnooooooo. Share my highlander practice server? I guess sooooo. If I haveeee toooooooo. /end sarcasm

Absolutely! Not even a question :)

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(6334 Online 420 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom