[League of Legends] Chance for free skin/rp from me.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by CorruptDictator, Apr 2, 2013.

1. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

Because I fucking feel like it I am going to give away some skins and/or RP as I see fit. How can you get in on this you ask? Well it is quite simple, you have to play a game with me on your team and we have to win. Then everyone on my team will be added to a list that I will use to randomly pick winners. There are a few extra stipulations:

1. The team must be a full pre-made of level 30 players.
    2. I will not make any of the games, I must be invited.
    3. Game type must be Normal Draft Summoner's Rift.
    4. I get my role of choice (I may choose to fill if I feel like it).

Do realize, just because I am online, does not mean I will always be free to play, but it never hurts to ask. The window of opportunity for this starts today and will run until... whenever i go to bed on Sunday April 7th.

This offer is being made to the Vault, Stompfest and my very small Facebook friends list.

I reserve the right to edit these rules if I realize I forgot something important.

Good luck.

2. CorruptDictator

I have decided to skip the "I must be invited" rule. No matter who makes the game, it will count.

3. Cheese4Everyone

Cheese4Everyone Ambassador to our Sentient Dairy-Based Overlords

Corrupt I just downloaded LoL and am finding more enjoyable that Dota. However I'm still new to MOBAs in general. Any tips on first picking a first champion or game play in general?

4. CorruptDictator

Just remember this.

Half of the players you encounter will be complete assholes.

Not kidding.

I highly suggest turning off All Chat and using the mute function for your own team mates (when playing with randoms) as needed.

5. CorruptDictator

Rewards going on over the next few nights. Only one Vault player =(

Tags: