Claiming your Minecraft/FTV Supporter Care Package

Discussion in 'The VIP (Paid Supporter) Cocktail Lounge' started by VintagePC, Mar 26, 2013.

1. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Here's how to claim your Minecraft monthly care package as a supporter. Each month, a new coupon code will be posted below. To claim your care package, head on over to our Minecraft Store, add the care package (under the 'starter' category) to your cart, and enter the coupon code before checking out, which will discount the package and get it to you for free (though if you want to buy it for $4, we're not going to stop you.... ;) )

This month's Coupon Code is (Note the package will not become active until later today):

New codes will be posted at the beginning of each month. They will be valid only ONCE per user.

Sharing or abuse of this coupon code is not permitted.

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Bump for April's coupon code.

3. VintagePC

Bump for May's code. Sorry it's late - it completely slipped my mind.
    Please feel free to yell at me if this happens again - my sincere apologies!

4. VintagePC

bump for june.

5. VintagePC

FORK. forgot again. :/ Sorry folks.

6. VintagePC

August's code