Co-op Diablo 3

Discussion in 'Let's Plays, Reviews, and Other Videos' started by Geoff, May 18, 2013.

1. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Forum Moderator Staff Member

So my friend convinced me to play with him. I haven't played in 6+ months, so I don't know what the hell has changed. As of right now, our plans are to beat Normal mode. We may go further, but I dunno.

2. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

I should reinstall just to see what has actually changed since i last played.

3. Geoff

So far, the only things I've noticed is the game now tells you when someone engages on a special enemy and it makes their icon on the minimap change. Also, the Hellfire ring, because my friend can be a jackass sometimes.

Other than that, we are only up to the spider cave now (third video SHOULD be the rest of act 1) and I haven't noticed anything new.

OH!!! I am still pissed that MY CHARACTER'S WINGS DON'T FUCKING STAY ON. WHAT THE HELL BLIZZARD?! Why is this so damn difficult? I want the wings on, keep em on. This has annoyed me since day one.

4. Geoff

Also, trying my hardest to remember to add in the site for these LPs. Hopefully send people here to discuss the game.

5. CorruptDictator

Keep forgetting to reinstall this.

6. Geoff

Do it now. =D

We just got done with Act 1. Had some issues for third video, game kept crashing, as did everything else. Restarted PC and we got things underway.

Unfortunately, since I am doing this coop, I can't really talk about the game itself because I've got someone else talking at random times. I'll probably be doing a video later today to chat about D3 in general.

7. CorruptDictator

Installing tonight.

8. CorruptDictator

Battle Tag?

9. Inflikted

Inflikted Achievement Hunter

mine is Inflik#1423 I occasionally play on my wizard normally do monster power 5-6. Havent started a new character yet

10. CorruptDictator

My only max level is a demon hunter, I have a mix of levels on a few other characters. Only skipped playing monk just because I did not care for their skill set.

11. Geoff

Mine is Geoff#1269

I was going to toss the third video up, but it hasn't processed yet. I might have to reupload it. =(

12. Geoff

There we go. Turns out it didn't process last time I uploaded, not sure why. Had to reupload. Unfortunately my friend is constantly working, so we haven't played in a couple days. =( Hopefully we can do it tonight.

13. Geoff

BTW, my friend is recording as well. Sadly, he can't do these large videos like I can so his are all ~10 minutes.

14. CorruptDictator

should get a hold of me on steam when you play, if i am not in lol i'd love to jump in (assuming I have a character at your levels).

15. Geoff

Sure thing. Haven't played recently because my friend wants it all uploaded before we begin act 2.

16. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

*goes and updates* i guess i should go and start playing d3 again as well :3

17. Geoff

Friend finally rendered and uploaded. He is uploading another part as well, not sure how many parts he has. If anyone can help him with the black bars issue around his video, he'd love you forever.

I figure it's the software he is using. Some Windows Movie Maker crap. I told him to get Camtasia, since I have no issues with it. He told me he tried something different with the next video, so I'm waiting for that to upload and hope it changed.

18. CorruptDictator

I would still be interested in possibly joining in, what levels are you guys at?

19. Geoff

No idea, I'd have to check the videos. I'll let you know when we finally start playing again.

20. Geoff

Finally...not sure when we will play again. I really want to call and get my internet shit fixed.