Co-op Diablo 3

Honestly, getting annoyed because he isn't responding at all when I ask about it. I've been trying to get him to hop on so we can finish the act 2 at the very least, but no response. If anything, I'll just continue the game solo soon.

Update - As of right now, I'm finishing this game solo. It needs to be done and the game needs to be removed. My list of games is getting long and every game I am playing is either a long ass rpg (Witcher, New Vegas) or on hold (FEAR, D3).

Update 2 - It seems my internet is (NO JINXING IT) fixed. If this is the case, I may be able to stick to the Co-Op. I hope. ^_^

Final update - Friend has become very silent as of late. No idea what the fuck is up, but I told him today that I'm hopping on tomorrow to finish act 2. I don't give a fuck if he hops on with me or not.

Uploading the rest of Act 2 right now, my friend and I also did Act 3 in one sitting (1:26:00 video there) so I'll be uploading that tomorrow. If he doesn't work today, we'll run through Act 4 and be done!

I also HIGHLY recommend watching his videos over mine. He has higher graphics, higher frames and a better mic. All around better. OH, and HD. =P I can't stress it enough, check out his channel.

And there we go, it's complete. Probably going to play a little bit more since I've gotten 3 legendaries in the past couple of days. Other than that, deleting game till expansion comes out.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6544 Online 354 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom