Community Vs Community

A

Anonymous 72

Hey guys, thought I'd drop this on here. Credit to Radio for the entire post, I'm just crossposting it.
cvcp1.png

Do you:

-Consider yourself part of an online community?
-Have 8 friends in that community?
-Like being the best at things?

If so, then the Drunken Brawl's one-day Highlander tournament is for you! That's right: a Highlander tournament pitting community against community! At stake will be plenty of those shiny Mann Co. keys you kids love so much, as well as the bragging rights that can only come from having crushed your peers in intense team combat! Interested? Good! Then talk to your community and get a team organized. One team per community, please!* Once your lineup is all set, just fill out the form here, and start practicing! Your team lineup needs to be set and registered by midnight on January 6th, and the tournament itself will be happening on January 12th. We’re only accepting 12 teams, so you’d better hurry. Set your calendars, tell your friends, and get ready to mollywhop some nerds! Questions? Just add radio! or Bob on Steam, or send me a pm through the forums. See you there!

FAQ
RULES

*Okay, so this depends on the community. If it’s like reddit, where there are multiple communities with their own servers/mini communities (subreddits!), then multiple teams should be fine. Just ask!

Help us get visibility, UPVOTE IT ON REDDITTTT

EDIT: Before anyone says, oh hey I'm totally going to sign my UGC team up for this -- nope. The one stipulation to be considered a community is that you need to have a public server. A pub. Not an MGE or trade server, but a legit pub.​

I'd honestly be far more concerned about IFA putting up a team.

They've had a high tier platinum highlander team for 2 seasons straight, and their Steel team annihilated the division and went undefeated the entire season.

If someone is willing to sign us up and take the helm, I'd play (poorly) or sub, and we could have a good laugh. I currently have a lot on my plate at work so can't really do all the backend stuff.

Lava was talking to me about highlander earlier. If we want to participate in this, let me know ASAP so I can try getting a highlander server up this weekend for people to practice in.

i would be willing to play if someone wants to do the backend stuff

I'd play in this, but in no way would I promise to be good lol. I think it would be fun to play.

I will take lead and do sign ups...however I will just be a sub for playing. If you are interested in playing please pm me your 1st and 2nd choice of class to be played.

Vintage, go ahead and set up that Highlander practice server please :)

I'd be more than willing to sign up, if I can get a better computer before the startup date. No way this piece of crap will handle it.

I will take lead and do sign ups...however I will just be a sub for playing. If you are interested in playing please pm me your 1st and 2nd choice of class to be played.

Vintage, go ahead and set up that Highlander practice server please :)

Since you want to have a UGC team, I'll use the UGC setup. ;)

I'd be more than willing to sign up, if I can get a better computer before the startup date. No way this piece of crap will handle it.

It's your call. The tourney is on January 12th. If you think you will have a decent computer at that time then by all means sign up! I'm sure we will have plenty of subs for this as well :)

Can I help or are UGC people not aloud?

edit: Can I play our sniper? I play it in Silver :3

I'm willing to mentor you guys so you get organized and don't run around like headless chickens.
That would be great because I don't mind signing up a VF4 team and getting the roles organized, but I am kinda overloaded with things at the moment :D

Roles are fillling up for our great team! Sign up today by sending me a PM with your first and second choice of class to be played! I really would like to have our team signed up officially for the tourney by this weekend!

^-^ please post the team after words? and make be make a steam group to spam with practices and stuff.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(8463 Online 655 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom