Congrats on 2.0, and to the dev team...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob
After playing DM, I can say it's more fun than TF2 is currently.

I also want to clear up two things that some of you may still be mad at me about;

1. Why did I email Valve? There was a lot of infighting going on in the dev team at the time (and I wanted things to go back to the way they were before the project, kind of a selfish reason I know) and I was also planning on leaving the dev team as I was feeling particularly worthless. This was back in March. I sent the email out, was planning on announcing my leaving the dev team and then decided against it before remembering that yes, I indeed sent the email. Kicked myself in the ass when I realized.

2. I didn't include anyone's real name/email address in the email. That was me trying to mess with you guys after my removal from the team (mission successful as I remember this particularly pissed a lot of you off). The email I sent was basically "hey uh i'm a former member of this project so don't sue me but these dudes are redistributing leaked source code".

I just wanted to clear those two things up. I know I fucked up and did some things during the time when my name was being removed from everything while I was left in the dark about my status in the project. Really could've handled myself better than I did. Not making excuses, just stating facts but as I've said before, I was either drunk or high or both during my time on Facepunch and the substance abuse didn't help my situation any. I need help and I know that....and I plan on getting that help.

I can't say this enough, but I'm sorry for everything. Now, I do want to end this on a positive note, so I wanted to say that I'm legitimately happy for you guys and the progress you've made with this project despite it having many naysayers.

Keep up the great work guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(8561 Online 435 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom