ctf_Fourt (Alpha?) [4fort_v47_NewBluFort]

Just going to cobble together a post for Fourt if you haven't heard of it yet...

<span style="color: rgb(51, 102, 255);"><font size="5">Version 47 Released on June 21st, 2015. The Blu update.</font>
</span>
+*New details and good stuff for Blu Team.
+*Some more props here and there.
+*Changed intel ramp overlook window for Blu.
=*Some props moved around in Blu Team spawn.
-*Some props removed, nothing major.
-*Accidentally removed the playerclip boundaries; will be fixed in the near future.

If you, for some reason got here and don't know what TF2C is; click here

<font size="5">Download by clicking this text.</font>

<span style="font-weight: bold;">I <span style="font-style: italic;">have optimized it, however that optimization is not up to speed with the latest edits, so you've been warned.</span></span>

In the current download there are no playerclip boundries at the edge of the map, so go crazy you rocket/sticky jumping junkies.

Screenshots for those who want to look before trying:
BB4CCEE87191AA3FB3D51276EDE6ABCCCFBD89B0

AF46906FE80698D6A373AAA435DD98F87C781C12

608CAD335D60945F485E29912FB824FDA7C3F39C

C23116CB4F8DDD9C615C2FA69E071B75D3BC520F

04D2A258D592C4CCE1D62F08BC6B7FE965DB8CDC

Resolution = Off the charts...

Looks good, if it's a working map I can host it on the SPUF.Co server for a few days/weeks/months if you want some play testing.

It's fully functional, albeit pretty frame intensive. Feel free to host it, I'll try and get TF2C up and running on my macbook so I can take a look at how it performs on an actual server and on a poor GPU.

I'm hosting the map on the SPUF.Co server right now. I've also added it to my FastDL should the map be missing for anyone looking to connect and give it a try.

If you could take a picture a leave it in a reply that would be great. I don't think I've seen those before, unless of course you're talking about the edges of the map, such as the red team roofs.

I did a quick run through myself tonight. The holes in the ground seem to be on the outside of RED base.
viy5CLp.jpg

I also noticed on YLW base, the texture is z-fighting with another texture (represented above my cross-hair in the picture).
akLqeil.jpg

EDIT:More holes found. Inside BLU base.
IFkOxa7.jpg

Same thing for YLW.
LLyGHeH.jpg

Hope this helps!

Thanks, I just got TF2C up and running and gave it a run around and saw those holes before this post. I'm surprised the Red team ones are still there, I thought I fixed those. As soon as I get my hands on the vmf they'll all be gone. Thanks for the heads up, I missed the lower level ones.

It seems like this map pushes these themes for the GRN and YLW teams:
GRN = Communications, space-age.
YLW = Factories, steam-punk.
Cool!

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6673 Online 365 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom