D&D... what say ye?

I might be a little late tonight as it is mother's day. Should be back by 8PM.

Would anyone be horribly devastated if we just postponed tonight? I've got a ton of stuff to do as well and I would be in a huge rush to be ready... especially what with it being Mothers day and all... I'm sure we all want some family time :)

IIRC you guys have a scrim as well and I suspect as the comp season ramps up we might have to ease up on the D&D a little...

Last edited:
Would anyone be horribly devastated if we just postponed tonight? I've got a ton of stuff to do as well and I would be in a huge rush to be ready... especially what with it being Mothers day and all... I'm sure we all want some family time :)

IIRC you guys have a scrim as well and I suspect as the comp season ramps up we might have to ease up on the D&D a little...
That sounds fine to me, i'm I had to leave work to pick up my mother from church, she is sick and i'm taking care of her right now. The scrim may or may not happen, and I doubt we keep sunday scrims going as our medic isn't available on sundays.

So I have no idea if I can make tomorrow or not. I don't have anything prepared yet and I will be gone all afternoon followed by having dinner with family to an undetermined time.

Feel free to start some CAH if you wish and I'll join in when I can :)

Wait a sec... This D&D is like a real thing, I thought it was just a joke and you did not really play. :woot

With Arron not being around on Sundays I'm wondering how we would like to continue. Do we run around with Arron's character shooting magic missile's and crossbows, or should we not do Sundays, or would you guys like to start a different campaign on Sundays. I have been reading up on how to DM guides and would be willing to create a new scenario, specifically Island looting. Islands provide some unique differences from regular dungeoneering, and come with a few new races/classes specifically designed for water environments. This would also drop Vintage's load down to one day a week of prep work.

I'd be down for even starting a different game entirely on sundays, and do d&d on wednesdays. I've been looking into deadlands, deadlands noir, and Paranoia and think any of those would make for a fun time.

I would prefer to not have to DM, my plate is already pretty full, I was just tossing out suggestions.

With Arron not being around on Sundays I'm wondering how we would like to continue. Do we run around with Arron's character shooting magic missile's and crossbows, or should we not do Sundays, or would you guys like to start a different campaign on Sundays. I have been reading up on how to DM guides and would be willing to create a new scenario, specifically Island looting. Islands provide some unique differences from regular dungeoneering, and come with a few new races/classes specifically designed for water environments. This would also drop Vintage's load down to one day a week of prep work.

This would work for me... twice a week is simply too much as the weather gets nicer and there are weather dependent things to be done.

If prep time is an issue I'm happy to dust off the carcassonne server. That can get pretty complex the more add-on packs we include...
I own the physical ones and with three skilled people it can become a 2-3h endeavor.

Alternately... perhaps we should make sunday a general game night where we play games which arent sequential and anyone can join?

Carcassonne was ok, i wasn't a huge fan. The nice thing about island maps is that they are only 2-3 sessions long, otherwise they are non-sequential and people can drop in and out to some degree.

Carcassonne was ok, i wasn't a huge fan. The nice thing about island maps is that they are only 2-3 sessions long, otherwise they are non-sequential and people can drop in and out to some degree.

No worries, just a thought. I realize it may not be everyone's cup of tea.

I am cool with just doing Wednesdays for DnD and doing something else for sundays that don't require everyone's participation. Sounds like fun :)

How about a game session in one of our servers? we could do some prophunt or tf2ware derpiness Sunday... w/ in-game chat so it's not like we are sequestered in mumble for the randoms that join in...

Do we have anything particular planned for tonight (CAH etc)?

If not, shall we just pick a server and hang out in it? Perhaps prophunt or tf2ware; those are still fun even with fewer people until more start to show.

Well apparently to mr engrish hockey is more important than D&D so I guess none tonight.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(6334 Online 420 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom