D&D... what say ye?

In all fairness i didn't intend to sleep. I passed out due to the exhaustive work i have been doing at my job.

//You may ignore this line, it's just here for reasons unknown.

While we're all jumping ship, I likely won't be able to do this Sunday as it's a long weekend here and I'll be away from my desktop/out of town. It all depends on how my internet holds out.

Last edited:
I just DONT KNOW ANYMORE

STOP IT!

STOP FIGHTING!

YOU'RE TEARING US APART!

4bc8631327279c7e65e5df653db03fb446fea0d2b48ed8a809bd19eb624d95b0.jpg

My fiance on I changed our visiting plans, so i'll be here on the 9th and sometime at the end of the month i'll be gone.

I am out for this wednesday again unless something changes last minute or the person shows up late. People need to stop visiting me on Wednesdays. I will get my char sheet put in before hand if you want to get your tank lost in the well or something

Lost in the well? Cursed maybe though.

I think we should meet up wednesday whether we actually play or not and get to know the new software. I don't know how much time I'll have before then to play around with it, but everyone all playing with it at once should make it easier.

I think we should meet up wednesday whether we actually play or not and get to know the new software. I don't know how much time I'll have before then to play around with it, but everyone all playing with it at once should make it easier.
I've been putting my character in, and i am impressed so far with the program. I can drop and drag my light mace into my weapons and it inputs all the information, and it's very easy to edit to add the +1 for being masterwork. Same with all of my spells, i just drop and drag them onto my actions page, the program even keeps track of how many uses I have left of each spell.

Yeah really like the Fantasy Grounds character management. Does a pretty good job, just gotta be careful when you put in your numbers because it doesn't check it against anything so it would allow you to put in wrong numbers. There is another program called Hero Lab. There is a free demo version of it and you can use it to check your work it will tell you what you should have and what abilities and how many spells per day etc.

Hero Lab

For those of you that want to try it. You can try the demo version of the 3.5 SRD. I don't know how much saving/printing you can do but you can use it to check your math and then import the numbers to Fantasy Grounds. I bought it and it is definitely worth it. It contains all the rules and automatically applies them to the situation.

E.g. you tell it that you are a 4th level Paladin. It knows that you should have one level 1 spell to use based off of your wisdom modifier. And that you have a certain number of uses of smite evil. and that when you input a certain armor it will automatically update your AC.

Either way both are a good program and I am excited to play on Fantasy Grounds :)

Warning: Next week I"ll be working 10-12 hour shifts if I'm lucky... SO i may be too exhausted for D&D on the 9th, by which I mean I could pass out when I get home. That all depends, I'm just letting you all know in case you can't reach me again, I may just be sleeping.

Good idea reechard, let's plan to just chill in mumble and we'll all just derp around with FG to learn how it works - I'll try setting up a game to host, you guys can enter characters and whatnot. :)

I shall be ready too. But to double check so is everyone else right?

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(6612 Online 357 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom