Daylight - New Horror Game

I believe it's the highest selling Japanese game to never be released in America. You're a little girl who hunts ghosts with her camera, apparently capturing their souls on film is the only way to destroy them.

Also has an amazing theme song (just skip the first 30 seconds of piano that is completely different from the rest of the song)

^ I won't lie, first time I read your post I thought you were saying I should try watching him. His very first stuff wasn't too bad, even if he still overreacted at times. The problem was when he got a large following and a facecam. That's when he decided to overreact to every single stupid little thing. Anyway, Markiplier seems to have started as well and it seems the map is completely different on his playthrough.

And he actually saw someone early compared to me. I won't lie, my first video of the game is kind of dull guys.

I can't watch Markiplier cuz he sounds like the old school movie guy..... plus he reminds me of one of my irl friends who is awkward and annoying. But i'm not getting into who youtubes i watch over others... the game looked pretty scary either way.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6841 Online 404 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom