Dead Rising 3 Coming To PC? Consoles Are Irrelevant!

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"

I disagree to the point that there are still console exclusives. Not to mention the friends I play with on Halo. Even if the halo series came to the PC, they won't get one.

This guy misses the point of why Consoles had previously been better than PC (though because of shit that Sony and Microsoft has pulled it is no longer the case). The point behind consoles was you never had to worry about spec's, ie could my system play this game, if it says Xbox 360 on the box you can play it on an Xbox 360, PC has to look at everything from having the right video card to a sufficiently powerful motherboard to simply having enough memory. Also price, the price of a console had previously been much less than the price of a computer, that gap has been closing lately though. Like most people my console is plugged into my TV, which has a much bigger screen than my PC does. Most importantly is multiplayer and trading with my friends. On console when my friends come over we can all sit down and play a game on co-op together. And if my friends want to borrow a game no problem, we borrow from each other.

I never bought a console because it had more titles, when you think about it 4x games and a few high end dev's like Blizzard had always been PC exclusive (until recently), so I don't think this guy's argument about consoles having had more or better titles holds any weight. What we are seeing is PC only devs and Console only devs going away, pretty much every game comes out on both now.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48181 Members
(9001 Online 691 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom