Deathmatch and new weapons feedback 28/04/2016

Hi all, this is my feedback and opinion on the new Deathmatch gamemode and the new weapons, and i think that mod it's like a new fresh air from the normal Team Fortress 2. Well done mod, but i have ecountered some thing that make me little crazy.

I am player who play Team Fortress 2 for long time and other multiplayer game (like Dirty Bomb, Quake, Unreal Tournament) and IMO i think of:

Power up: The Power ups it's a augment that give you some advantages on the enemy, and for now (for what i see) exist two power up: Critical damage Boost and Ubercharge.
I think that Critical damage boost it's like the Quad Damage of Quake, and i like it; But he have a fast respawn time that is wrong and with some luck you can have crits everytime. (and this is annoying).
The second is Ubercharge and i think, in a deathmatch, a power up that give you "God Mode" is some unbalanced. If you encounter one guy with ubercharge power up, you are f****d at least you run far away, if a enemy have crits power up you have some changes to kill the enemy but ubercharge no. If it possibile, it's better to remove or reduce more the time.

Weapons:
The Nailgun it's a good alternative for the primary weapon of the Scout, and i like very much this weapon, but i reduce the fire rate for make less annoying.
The Super Shotgun it's a powerful weapon specially on point blank, and i enjoy use this little beast, but a secondary fire that shot one pellet is not a bad idea.
The new Sniper Rifle it's a good alternative specially for maps who deny long range, on this i say anything.
The Tommy Gun it's semi-useless weapon IMO, the recoil is too high that makes useless and is not special than the Sten Gun (specially with auto-reloading).
The Sten Gun it's a balanced weapon and i like it;

That's all, and i forgot, it's possible to remove random crits?

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(6372 Online 389 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom