Delta Rock.

Welcome to Delta Rock and all its variations. This is the most mineral-rich location in all of New Mexico. The Civilians want it all, though, As the own their respective teams and have sent them to claim it. Of course, the story is different for DM and when there are only are only 2 teams. A timeline is in the works so you can make sense of it all.

I added a road. I mean it was always going to be there but still. A road. Also the R.E.D spawn room as 131 player spawn entities because IDFK. =)

Civilian -" I did not approve of this collaboration!"

Helen -" I did Civilian."

Civilian -" One what grounds Administrator!"

Richtofen -" This site contains Divinium, me and my crew need it. Desperately."

Civilian -" I thought Group 935 disbanded after WWII?"

Helen -" Dr Richtofen is no longer a member of group 935."

(Soldier kicks done the door.)

Soldier -" I smell a Nazi!"

Helen -" No Mr Doe, Dr Richtofen is not a Nazi!"

Soldier -" I got my eye on you german..."

Soldier -" Oh yeah, a strange little steam locomotive appeared in an electric blue cloud."

Civilian -" Just leave Mr Doe...god sake...."

I have with help from MaartenS11 copied the spawn and now there is one for each team However when I compile the map it runs a much older version instead of the latest. What do I do?

Civilian -"How on earth did this get here?"

(Door creaks open)

Doctor -"Hello, who are you?"

Civilian -"They call me the Civilian, and you are?"

Doctor -"I'm the Doctor."

Civilian -"Doctor Who?"

Doctor -"Just the Doctor."

Civilian -"...god sake... Do you own this Police Box?

Doctor -"It's called the Tardis, it can travel anywhere through Time & Space and its all mine."

Civilian -"Poppycock!"

Doctor -"I know."

Sorry for a lack of updates I'm not happy with the map and it has severely differed for my original design. I'm gonna remake exactly how my design was.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(7268 Online 496 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom