dm_correctional

Discussion in 'Maps' started by rad, Jun 7, 2017.

1. rad

rad DMC Tester DMC Tester

The map consist of a variety of thigh and long corridors with close-medium range weapons on the bottom and in the top short wide corridors with a lot of sightlines, the map, of course, is a WIP and probably will be art-passed when it gets the proper gameplay

Note: This map is suitable for 3-10 players (but it can support 16 players but I don't recommend it due the size of the map)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Link to the Map:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7buj6wy1uhehu5/dm_correctional_a1.bsp?dl=0

• Like Like x 1
  2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester

If you're interested in having us host this on our community map test server, just let me know.

3. rad

sure

4. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member DMC Tester

I've added it as part of the map cycle.

5. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Looks like a good map!

6. rad

• Like Like x 1
  7. VintagePC

Server copy has been updated

• Like Like x 1