dm_dreamemulator_v1_wip !

A

Anonymous

Hello there fellow Mappers/Players and all the Tf2C Crew :D
See, a long time ago i decided to make a ''4Fort'' map for Team fortress 2 classic, Only problem, it was utter crap.It's been a while now since i've picked up the motivation to create a new map, I talked with MrModezzdezz and we though about something,
See, It's been 2 years that i'm making a Tf2 map for fun and giggles (Count in that a lot of procrasination !) It was bassicly a map created out of a level from a PS1 game called ''LSD Dream Emulator'', that game is TRIPPY mate! When talking about this map, Modez said something along the line of ''that could work well as a tf2 themed map''
THOSE WERE THE WORDS MY FRIENDSand it was a this moment that Pouchie knew..; he had to do something !
Also here's some screenshots ! Keep in mind i'll add more things on the way (hence the name of the map containing ''WIP'')
I hope you'll like my work so far  ! :)
3a2fbc7af7.jpghttp:
e8ce765ff6.jpg
741d3783cc.jpg

That grass texture needs sorting out on the bottom right of the bottom most screenshot :p
It certainly looks promising though :D

Well thanks mate ! but yeah i don't really have much grass textures to manipulate :V, tho i'll still change thing about it !
My next plan is : A MOVING TRAIN !

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48181 Members
(6003 Online 338 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom