dm_hightower

Discussion in 'Maps' started by UltraPowered, Aug 30, 2015.

1. You see all those people complaining about how hightower has no objective? Now it REALLY doesn't (kinda)! 
    dm_hightower is a port of plr_hightower from live TF2. It includes tiny kits, weapons, and a working deathmatch gamemode. I have edited it a bit to remove some unneeded elements, such as the spawn rooms and carts. The map is currently still in development, but I know many people want a version to play on. The map should be very stable, so feel free to put this on your server rotation!
    Current version: v2You can find the latest version here! 
    Change Log:v1 - first release
    v2 - Fixed players getting stuck when spawning in a certain spawn point- Adjusted weapon spawn point and tiny medkit heights to meet the DM guidelines- Adjusted weapon spawn positions- Added circle patches under all weapon spawn points- Changed the skybox and enviornment lighting to match cp_well

Screenshots:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Moonrat

Moonrat Noob

Here come all the DM ports of maps! Workin on mine!

3. Moonrat

Moonrat Noob

Ehh, I know it doesn't sound like much, but I think it'd be cool if you could edit the skybox, I like to do that to my ports to make them look different. It gives players the sense that they're playing something that is really different, even if you keep everything else the same.

4. TrustyGun

TrustyGun Noob

Hightower's true form has finally been revealed

5. TheSiphon

TheSiphon Noob

Add some visual changes and then the map will be gold 

6. I have returned from the grave to give the living haircuts!
    The latest version of dm_hightower is out! You can download it here

7. Moonrat

Moonrat Noob

Woah, I thought October was the month of Zombies.....

8. PiTMiN

PiTMiN Noob

I think this map is one of the ones that most players would love

9. myst

myst Noob

can i have an updated link ?

10. If anyone has a mirror, this looks very fun to use.