dm_hightower

You see all those people complaining about how hightower has no objective? Now it REALLY doesn't (kinda)! 
dm_hightower is a port of plr_hightower from live TF2. It includes tiny kits, weapons, and a working deathmatch gamemode. I have edited it a bit to remove some unneeded elements, such as the spawn rooms and carts. The map is currently still in development, but I know many people want a version to play on. The map should be very stable, so feel free to put this on your server rotation!
Current version: v2You can find the latest version here! 
Change Log:v1 - first release
v2 - Fixed players getting stuck when spawning in a certain spawn point- Adjusted weapon spawn point and tiny medkit heights to meet the DM guidelines- Adjusted weapon spawn positions- Added circle patches under all weapon spawn points- Changed the skybox and enviornment lighting to match cp_well

Screenshots:
BXmQM18.jpg
3sVeMES.jpg
SlpuG3C.jpg
SlXuMO7.jpg
jLUEGNA.jpg

NJez2Nw.jpg
YA4oS6s.jpg

Ehh, I know it doesn't sound like much, but I think it'd be cool if you could edit the skybox, I like to do that to my ports to make them look different. It gives players the sense that they're playing something that is really different, even if you keep everything else the same.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(8330 Online 783 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom