Dungeons and Dragons & Pathfinder Builds

English

Global Mod
Post your awesome, hilarious, silly, OP, stupid builds here!

I will start with this two weapon fighter:

Half-orc fighter (two-weapon fighter) 16 (Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide 109)
Medium humanoid (human, orc)
Init +4; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +2
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 22, touch 14, flat-footed 18 (+7 armor, +4 Dex, +1 shield)
hp 212 (16d10+112)
Fort +16, Ref +9, Will +7 (+4 vs. fear)
Defensive Abilities defensive flurry, orc ferocity
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee +3 human-bane icy burst falcata +26/+21/+16/ (1d8+14/17-20/×3 plus 2d6 vs. Human plus 1d6 cold) or
+3 icy burst speed falcata +26/+26/+21/+16/+11 (1d8+14/17-20/×3 plus 1d6 cold)
Special Attacks doublestrike, improved balance, twin blades
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 24, Dex 19, Con 22, Int 16, Wis 14, Cha 10
Base Atk +16; CMB +23; CMD 37
Feats Combat Reflexes, Critical Focus, Critical Versatility[ARG], Double Slice, Endurance, Exotic Weapon Proficiency (falcata), Greater Two-weapon Fighting, Greater Weapon Focus (falcata), Greater Weapon Specialization (falcata), Hammer The Gap[UC], Improved Critical (falcata), Improved Two-weapon Fighting, Lunge, Two-weapon Defense, Two-weapon Fighting, Two-weapon Rend, Weapon Focus (falcata), Weapon Specialization (falcata)
Languages Common, Orc
SQ equal opportunity, orc blood
Other Gear +1 mithral mountain pattern armor[UC], +3 human-bane icy burst falcata[APG], +3 icy burst speed falcata[APG], belt of physical might +6 (Str, Con), 150 gp
--------------------
Tracked Resources
--------------------
Orc Ferocity (1/day) - 0/1
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Combat Reflexes (5 AoO/round) Can make extra attacks of opportunity/rd, and even when flat-footed.
Critical Focus +4 to confirm critical hits.
Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white only).
Defensive Flurry +4 (Ex) +4 AC vs. melee when making a full-attack with both weapons.
Doublestrike (Ex) Standard action: Attack once with each weapon (normal two-weapon penalties).
Endurance +4 to a variety of fort saves, skill and ability checks. Sleep in L/M armor with no fatigue.
Equal Opportunity (Ex) May attack with both weapons ofr an AoO (normal two-weapon fighting penalties)
Hammer the Gap With a full-attack action, each hit against the same opponent deals extra damage
Lunge Can increase reach by 5 ft, but take -2 to AC for 1 rd.
Orc Blood Half-orcs count as both humans and orcs for any effect related to race.
Orc Ferocity (1/day) If brought below 0 Hp, can act as though disabled for 1 rd.
Perfect Balance -2 (Ex) Reduce the penalties for two-weapon fighting or count off-handed one-handed weapon as light.
Twin Blades +3 (Ex) +3 to hit and damage when making a full attack with both weapons.
Two-Weapon Defense +1 to AC while wielding 2 weapons. +2 when doing so defensively.
Two-Weapon Rend Deal extra 1d10+10 if you hit a foe with both main and off hand weapons.

-------------------------------------

tl;dr

I get to make 8 attacks with a full attack action. Against a monster with an AC of 35 I am likely to hit on 3 hits. If I roll well I will hit 5 times and if I roll perfectly I will hit all 8. I crit on 17-20. I add frost damage and bleed damage on every crit. I add frost damage on every hit period. I have hammer the gap so every consecutive hit adds 1 damage. If I take a full attack action I get to add 3 to my attacks since I am archetype TWF

Here is a sample roll:

18 + 26 + 3= 44
17 + 26 + 3= 43
13 + 26 + 3= 39
The rest dont hit

I hit three times for (1d8+14) + (1d6 cold) + (2d6 + 2 if they are human) Plus rend for 1d10+10 Plus 3 for hammer the gap
Two of them are crits and since it is a falcata the damage is tripled and I add 2d10 for it as well +4d6 bleed that stacks

Total Damage:
3(1d8+14) + 3(1d8+14) + (1d8+14) + (1d8+14) + 4d6 cold + 2d10 cold + (1d10+10) + 4 + 9 + 4d6 bleed

66 + 63 + 20 + 11 cold + 13 cold + 13 rend + 3 + 9 + 12 bleed

Total:
198 damage plus 12 bleed every round which will continue to stack.

Kobold; Bloodrage (Draconic Bloodline)
Feats: Dragon Aspect, Tail Terror, Draconic Breath, Weapon Finesse (cause you have -4str as a kobold)
Alternative racial trait (from the Kobolds of Golarion book): Smiling
By level 8 you have these attacks:
2 Claws 1d6 a piece
Tail; long lash 1d4 reach (or a sweeper 1d4 trip)
Bite 1d4
Dragon Breath Attack 2x daily
Next 2 feats should be trip (free grapple with successful bite attack) and rake (free full round claw attack while holding grapple with your bite attack).
Ohh and you fly while you're raging, so you just built a small dragon (you also get extra bloodline feats that are of non-importance to a dragon)

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6973 Online 368 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom