Epic Saxxy Thread

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2' started by VintagePC, Nov 20, 2013.

1. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Just figured I'd start a thread for those epic saxxy entries you come across.

Here's one to start you off:

2. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin Srcds Server Operator Minecraft Operator Source Server Admin Staff Member Minecraft Admin

OH. MY. GOD. LOOK AT THEIR LITTLE SELVES AND THAT LITTLE SAPPER OMG.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Statboy

Statboy Resident Cueball

That is the best tf2 vid I've seen, better than valve's meet the ____ videos.

4. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  5. VintagePC

bump for a few more I added.

6. tigar

tigar Achievement Hunter

i like this one more to be honest

7. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Oh sweet flaming jesus that Guardian Pyro is AWWWDORABLE!!!!!!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. carnie

carnie Noob

Here's a cool one:

9. VintagePC

I'll admit it's very well done, though it may not be to my taste.

I had that one in my queue as well; it got a chuckle from me but I didn't post it because IMO it's not all that original if you consider it side-by-side with the "meet the pyro" trailer... same general idea.

10. carnie

carnie Noob

I actually like Crackpot because it expands on the Pyro character. It didn't really think of it as the same general idea of meet the pyro, but a continuation in the life of Pyro, which I thought was cool.

Also, as far as I know, Valve never released the TF2 babies (or that map in the vid? not sure) so that team created those babies just for the video, which I thought was impressive.

Lil Guardian Pyro is a TON better than everything submitted will obviously take the Best Overall. But best short is easily Crackpot because it has the least weaknesses out of all the other shorts that I've seen. Best action? Maybe Chineatown Getaway, it had nice fight scenes. Best Drama? I can't really decide. Best Comedy? That one's a tough call too.

• Informative Informative x 2