[Completed] Event coordinator

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonesome killer

Banhammered
Thing is, nobody's stepped up to the plate and approached us about this. I do try to schedule TF2 events when I can play, but for some reason unless I'm actually partaking in the event they seem to flop - but one person dedicated to scheduling and organizing events would be helpful.

Ok here's my official app.

HL Stats:
http://www.vaultf4.com/hlstats/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1516

Time with VF4:
Since it was FFN

Position applying for:
Event coordinator/announcer

I love hosting events on the spot. I want to post announcements once a day to keep the servers fuller. And I want to invite more people to Teamspeak so we can play games, not just TF2. I have no life. I seriously go to work and come home. I have found a renewed love for TF2 recently. School's out for the summer and I can spend a lot of my free time promoting VF4.

I'm not even asking to be admin in game, just let me post announcements to the Steam Group.

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

-lonesome killer

Thanks for the application we will review it and get back to you in a weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48179 Members
(8317 Online 559 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom