[Payday 2] Extra copy for sale

Discussion in 'Archives' started by CorruptDictator, Aug 11, 2013.

1. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

I got a 4 pack of the regular edition and have one unclaimed copy for $22.50

2. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin Srcds Server Operator Minecraft Operator Source Server Admin Staff Member Minecraft Admin

What game, pray tell?

3. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator Source Server Admin Staff Member VF4 Supporter

Yes of what game?

4. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Oh, I dunno, maybe Payday 2 because this is in the PD2 forum? :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator Source Server Admin Staff Member VF4 Supporter

no one looks at what forum the post is in...

6. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

*sighs and codes the forum so that there's a giant flashing 72pt header with the forum name at the top of each page and above the reply box* :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

Wasting your time bro

8. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS VF4 Supporter Tabletop GM

I will buy it off you CD.

9. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

Sounds good Sol, I PMed you my PayPal info.

• Member was warned for this post. Reason: Advertising Links
    Wow, that's great! I do play PAYDAY 2 too. I know you can enjoy it and also your playmates.

Actually, I know some kind of website that has more cheap game at [[ADMIN EDIT: LINK REMOVED]]

Don't let that game pass by... Grab it now!

Enjoy and have fun!

10. VintagePC

Please be advised that if you continue to post such links in your posts you will be subject to further disciplinary action, such as posting restrictions or a forum ban. Repeated advertising of such sites is not permitted.

• Agree Agree x 1