Feed The Vault Whitelist Rules and Applications

Discussion in 'Minecraft /Sandbox' started by LavaRed, Mar 10, 2013.

1. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Feed The Beast VaultF4 Minecraft Server Whitelist

Due to recent events, there are going to be slight modifications to the FTB white list process.

From now on, there is a 48 hour waiting period to be white listed for the FTB server. Simply post your IGN in this thread and you will be white listed in approximately 48 hours! :)

Please note we do NOT honor requests to have friends/family members etc. whitelisted. They will need to register and create their own requests to be whitelisted. This is to ensure we have a direct means to contact them should this be neccesary, and to ensure that they themselves have seen and read the server rules.

There IS a way to get around the 2 day wait. You will be exempt from the rule if you are currently a good-standing community member, OR if you are vouched by a good-standing community member. Note: If you vouch for a new member to be white listed, and they troll, grief, hack etc. then YOU will be "shamed" and lose your vouching privileges!

I thank you, in advance, for your patience and understanding as we take measures to ensure that all members of our Minecraft community enjoy a secure and enjoyable gameplay! :D

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. KleeziE

KleeziE Noob

IGN: KleeziE

Would love to get started tonight. I know you guys just had a problem but im super bored and looking to get with a good server and community so it would be appreciated.

3. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

I will take into account that you posted in the other thread yesterday, but the remainder of the waiting period shall remain.

4. CorruptDictator

CorruptDictator I want a custom title, but I dont trust VintagePC

So do we all have to reapply? Or do in good standing whitelisted players get to keep access?

5. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

The current whitelist will stay standing, IIRC, since it's mostly regulars and people the regulars know.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Dathon31

Dathon31 Noob

Hey just wanted to put my application up so I can start my 48 hours. Hopefully this goes by fast alright well I'm new here and this seems like a fun tight knit group of players, So ill see you in game
    -Dathon31

7. xarthax

xarthax Noob

I would love to join this server. The last 2 I played on got griefed. (Not by me)
    IGN: xarthax

8. im_6s

im_6s Noob

I would love to join <3
    IGN - im_6s

9. LavaRed

I haven't forgotten anyone to whitelist, rather the server is down for maintenance and once it is back up and running I will be adding names to the list :)

10. Pbarron88

Pbarron88 Noob

IGN: Pbarron88

I'm really not all that sure what to say besides I want to be whitelisted. :p I'd like to get in before two days but I do not have someone to vouch for me and I understand why you have the rules you do. Thank you! :]

11. LavaRed

Added to whitelist:

KleeziE
    Dathon31

12. LavaRed

Added to the whitelist:

xarthax
    im_6s

13. Blood Feast Island Man

Blood Feast Island Man I Demand more Pudding. I'll be in my bunk.

I'm ready to join the FTB server now. got bit by the minecraft bug again.

Jrbickers is my game name if you forget

14. LavaRed

Vouching for you!

Added to the whitelist:
    Jrbickers

15. TheTserrof

TheTserrof Noob

Hello, my in game name is Dragonfire193 , I am interested joining this community.

16. LavaRed

Added to the whitelist:
    Pbarron88

17. pow20o09

pow20o09 Not a Noob

I play tons on the VF4 TF2 server and i would like to join the Feed The Vault server
    IGN: wizkid120

18. Redcoat

Redcoat Well-Known Member

Vouching for wizkid120

19. LavaRed

Added to the whitelist:

Dragonfire193
    wizkid120

20. Dariohou

Dariohou Noob

Hello fellow Minecrafters. I would really like to Play on this Server. :)
    My IGN: Dariohou

Thanks, hope to see you on the server