Feed The Vault Whitelist Rules and Applications

Discussion in 'Minecraft /Sandbox' started by LavaRed, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Hello, my IGN is SirDecrease and I have long been looking for a friendly and stable FTB server. Have tried out severals without whitelisting but as you can understand, those weren't actually top of the line ( Alot of spam, admin not able to ban players fast enough etc. So I'll try my luck here. Hope you will accept me :) I'm a really nice guy ( I'd like to think so tho )

2. Well hey! I really enjoy FTB and would like to join the server! I'm nice, funny and helpful.
    My IGN: SecretFalcon

Cheers! See you around ;)

3. Nacasius

Nacasius Trophy: Keeps Coming Back. You must like it here!

I'd like to try the FTB mod with you all. I hear its great fun.
    Nacasius

4. Ign:soccerbuddy111

5. Brian Orr

Brian Orr Noob

Hello, My fiance and i would like you join your account.
    Our IGN name are : Armydog92 and Weewillz (these are temp account until the minecraft shop works and we can buy our own.)

6. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Added to the whitelist:
    Dariohou
    SirDecrease
    SecretFalcon

7. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member TF2L developer DMC Tester

Please note your fiance will have to register and post their own whitelist request. The reasons for this have been pointed out earlier in this thread.

Thanks for your understanding.

8. Zydron

Zydron Noob

I've been searching for a well presented server with enforced rules for a while now and I think i just found it, I would love to play on this server.
    IGN: Zydron

9. iMoohsher

iMoohsher Not a Noob

My IGN is: iMoohsher
    For skype, it's either iMoohsher, or MLGNanner

10. goobersco2

goobersco2 Not a Noob

ign:goobersco2
    i am friends with kloney1 and i want to join him on this great server

11. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Added to whitelist:

Nacasius
    soccerbuddy111
    Armydog92
    Zydron

12. Sepelara

Sepelara Not a Noob

IGN: Sepelara
    Been trying to find a Plot server, this one looks good :3

13. Matthew

Matthew Noob

Hello, I'm here looking to join the server. I have played on my own server with my brothers for many months now, and am looking to finally play in a whitelisted public server. If you are willing to let me join, I'd also appreciate it if my brother, which of whom I've played with since the start, would be whitelisted at the same time.
    IGN: LuckyThat1Guy
    My Brother: ninja3782

14. LavaRed

Added to the whitelist:

iMoohsher
    goobersco2

15. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS VF4 Supporter Tabletop GM

As this thread often states, your brother will need to join VF4, and request to be whitelisted himself.

16. ScubaSam9

ScubaSam9 Noob

Hi I'm looking for a new server since the other one i was on shut down. i was a admin on Invasiongaming.net and I'm looking for a great server with a awesome community and this looks great. im mainly a FTB player
    ign: Scubasam9

17. LavaRed

Added to the whitelist:
    Sepelara
    LuckyThat1Guy

18. The Kraken

The Kraken Well-Known Member

Would like access to FTB plz

:Fuhrerstrum

19. LavaRed

Vouched, and added to whitelist

20. [FFN] Mika

[FFN] Mika Well-Known Member

IGN: alex_mik
    Haven't played in a while, but it draws me in.