Feed The Vault Whitelist Rules and Applications

Discussion in 'Minecraft /Sandbox' started by LavaRed, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Brother Ariman

Brother Ariman Grand Moderator of Noxus

IGN: BrotherAriman

2. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Banned

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Brandon Baskin

Brandon Baskin Not a Noob

I'm looking for a friendly Mindcrack community to play with. Cant seem to find a decent public server so Im now looking into whitelist servers.
    My IGN is Dressyodin

Hope that we can play together soon =]

4. jackneuens

jackneuens Noob

I'm DiamondViper200 in Minecraft, but what mudpack is the server for in Feed The Beast or Feed The Vault as it's called here?

5. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

we're using mindcrack

6. LavaRed

My apologies for the delay, as I was on Vacation. You are whitelisted now!

7. IGN:Badkidzz2012
    really hoping to get on the server i haven't griefed at all and i have had the game for a year

8. my IGN is: dylan_frenette
    I would like to join your server. im coming here to start anew and i just wanna have fun in a mature community.

9. LavaRed

Done

10. LavaRed

Done!

11. Kyle Sisk

Kyle Sisk Noob

Hello, my IGN is Sisksox
    Would love to join the server, just want a nice friendly community that respects other players, and most importantly, a place to have fun. Also I recently got a new computer, and looking for a place to possibly record!:D

12. Higsby MacGuffin

Higsby MacGuffin Active Member

I would appreciate being whitelisted if you can find the time.

13. LavaRed

Is your IGN same as your forum name?

14. PieLord

PieLord Noob

IGN is PieLord

I've been looking for a good FTB Ult. server since it became popular. :O

15. LavaRed

Done

16. PieLord

PieLord Noob

I forgot t mention that my MC name is different from my IGN, as I have been mixing it up as of late.

My Minecraft name is pie1595

17. Kyle Sisk

Kyle Sisk Noob

If you have time, I would appreciate being white listed, thanks. :D

18. LavaRed

Sorry! I completely skipped over this! My bad! You should be good now!

19. CaptSpiffy

CaptSpiffy Best Moderator NA

CaptSpiffy

20. Kyle Sisk

Kyle Sisk Noob

Sweet! Thank you much, I shall log on tomorrow:D