Forum Game - Preconceived notions!

VintagePC

GodModePC
VF4-S (Server Operator)
Forum Operator
Minecraft Operator
Global Moderator
Staff Member
Dunno how well this will work out but still something I think will be funny based on the double-takes I've done when browsing the "post yourself" thread.

Basically... describe what you think the person above you (or if you've seen them before, pick someone in the forum at random) looks like. The purpose of this is not to be as accurate as possible, but what you truthfully think they look like without having seen them before, and provide some light entertainment for those of us that _do_ know what they look like.

If you've been described, you're welcome to either laugh and point out the errors, or chuckle to yourself if you'd rather keep your appearance quiet.

TO be honest, I view Vintage as probably 5'10" (177.8 centimeters for those metric people). Maybe 180, Dark Short hair. Maybe some facial hair.....

I picture Vintage in true Nordic fashion....also wearing a tuxedo

Lol... SoL's kinda close. One of these days I will have to deliver... *fires up photoshoop and teh camera*
Both of you have posted yourself before...

Don't think I've ever seen Net in a picture... I'd say probably someone Caucasian of medium height/build, a goatee, somewhat medium/longer hair (brown or dark coloured) undoubtedly wearing a shirt with some sort of geek culture thing... and the obligatory toupee :D

Don't think I've ever seen Net in a picture... I'd say probably someone Caucasian of medium height/build, a goatee, somewhat medium/longer hair (brown or dark coloured) undoubtedly wearing a shirt with some sort of geek culture thing... and the obligatory toupee :D

I have teh giggles...because I know what Neticus looks like :p

I have teh giggles...because I know what Neticus looks like :p
I was completely off and he's a balding neckbeard of ample size with purple mohawk spikes? :D

Haha I have posted a pic before! Ill post another :)

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2

I've always seen Net as a tux wearing shadow. Yep, you're a shadow. You're like...Nightshadow. But more Net-ish.

Vintage is a regular dude, but he wears a speedo and a fedora. Mhm.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48186 Members
(6673 Online 365 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom