Geoff Starts Up A Machine For Pigs

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"
Was a pain trying to think of anything decent for a title. I loved my old TDD title. This one is meh. =P Anyway, IT'S HERE! I'm sooooo excited. And as I thought, I'm running into slight issues when it comes to easy damned "puzzles" if you can even call them that. Sorry, enough rambling. ENJOY

Part 2 is up.

Quick impression of game so far, I do miss the inventory. But at the same time, with few items to be able to pick up, means the ones I can touch are usually worth something.

Edit: Also, following my rules so far. Gotten stuck in small areas but nothing so bad that I felt the need to find a video on it. So, yay.

This is the final part that is long. I just keep forgetting about the 15-20 minute videos I want and I keep playing lol. Anyway, enjoy.

Woot, part 4. Game is already terrifying as shit. Hope you bastards are happy with the whole "blind" thing.

Game is finished as of this post, just a couple of big ass videos to render. Basically, I thought I was close to finishing and after 40 minutes of playing, I realized I had more to go...so I did another video. Oops. Also, going to do a speedrun of the game to see how fast it can be done.

If you can't see what's going on in the dark, watch in 720p. It's the video compression at lower resolutions that turns all the dark scenes into just black with no detail.

Here you guys go! Final 2 parts!

Later tonight I'll be doing a full speedrun, broken up into 30 minute parts. I did start last night, but after realizing I don't have to waste time on the phone calls, I've decided to restart it.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(7469 Online 392 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom