Status
Not open for further replies.

tigar

Achievement Hunter
In Game Name:tigar
HLStats Link: none yup my name aint even in hlstats anymore been that long
Time with Vault F4: since the start pretty much

Position you are applying for: ts mod/admin
Reason you want to be admin/Moderator: because i pretty much live on the ts server and really wish that at times i could just move/kick someone to get them to stop plus with my streaming kicking up(getting about 10 people watching now days slowly more and more) some of them have started to get onto ts to join me with the convo's so would be nice if i was able to keep some sort of order if it gets out of hand

I understand that by creating this thread and signing my name, that I am applying to Volunteer my time with Vault F4 in either a Moderator or Game Administrator role. As a Moderator I would be in charge of content creation, and post moderation of my section of the forums. As a Game Server admin I would be responsible for keeping the game servers a fun enviroment. I will spend atleast an hour of my time each week on the servers to retain my position as a Gameserver admin with Vault F4, and if I do not meet the requirement my admin status will be revoked.

Signed:download.png

Thanks for your application we will review it and get back to you in a weeks time. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48178 Members
(9085 Online 785 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom