[MMORPG] [gw2] Useful Websites

Nightshde

Graphic Designer
Forum Operator
VF4-A (Admin)
Staff Member
In the world of Tyria there are so many things to do some people get lost, don't know what to do, or where to go next. Well here is a list of sites that can help you out no matter what level you are.

Dragon timer Always missing those world events or never know where to go? This will help you keep informed on when the events should show up.

Guildhead From the same people that brought you WoWhead, has all the same features and has the best skill calculator out there.

GW2 Cartographer Great map site for GW2, it hasn't been updated in a while due to the fact that it's a one man project. I do feel it's one of the better maps out there due to the fact that it not only shows the exploring points it also shows crafting mats and ranger pets. Also once it is updated it will hopefully give people the ability to add info to the points again.

GW2 Wiki The wiki is a great place for quick info and was very helpful for me this past weekend with the Lost Shores event.

GW2 Forums The official forums is always a great place to get info from other players and helps keep you informed on bugs so you don't waste your time on bugged out events or quests.

If there are other sites people think should be on here let me know and I'll add them if I feel they will really help people out.

Dragon timer, now that is damn useful. I just FINALLY got around to doing the Jormag fight over the weekend, although it was laggy as hell.

Yea I heard some people talking about it yesterday in-game so I decided to try and find it, there are a few others out there but this is the best one I have found and they also have an app if you have an android phone. Only thing is that in order for it to keep working is people have to keep updating it letting it know when these events happen since GW2 doesn't have addons that can send info out.

Damn I knew there was a site I was missing, I do use a map just a different site.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(10015 Online 687 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom