Halo: Master Chief Collection - Livestream Everyday

Geoff

Sir "Let's Play"
So, got my Xbox One and I am ready for Halo. Just tried the livestream function that the Xbox comes with (and it's awesome!)

So, I'll be getting my game at midnight and I'll basically be livestreaming anytime I'm playing. Might change some settings on Twitch to see if I can get a better picture, but the free mic sounds nice. ^_^ If anyone else is getting the game that night, feel free to add me on live, GT is hey its geoff

I will say the only downside, and this is partly because I have a small monitor compared to what most people use, but twitch stays up when I livestream and that kinda cuts off some video...oh well. =D

I'll also toss in my twitch channel, although it should appear on the main page of streamers when I stream.

twitch.tv/ jebasaur

Last edited:
Lol, so I've tried to livestream a couple of times but the servers are so screwed up right now that it takes time to find games. I do have a couple games that I'll be downloading and uploading to youtube tonight after work though.

If the servers aren't fully ready tonight, I'll probably just do some campaign on Legendary so people can watch me fail hardcore. Game runs smooth though, I'd recommend any halo fan with an Xbone to get this game.

If we had enough people, I'd happily do custom games too.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48182 Members
(7585 Online 425 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom