Halo Spartan Assault Steam Release April 4th

Arron Dominion

Achievement Hunter
2489500-steamhalo.jpg

The exclusive Halo title originally for Windows Phone/Windows 8 (which migrated to the Xbox platforms) is also receiving a release on Steam for all Windows platforms. It will be on sale for $5, will have 30 missions with steam achievements/leaderboards, and is set roughly in between the 3rd and 4th Halo. This version will support both controller use and keyboard/mouse.

halo-spartan-assault-screenshot---bridge-blockade.jpg

Source:
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/halo-franchise-makes-its-debut-on-steam-next-month/1100-6418592/

meh... i'd rather they put the actual halo games on pc.... I remember playing Halo 1 alot on my computer back in the day. But it was an illegal copy which like everyone i knew had and ooooooohhhh thats why they stopped putting them on computer :-D lol

I do not have high hopes for this one, they have to be somewhat desperate if they are going to all of these platforms in an attempt to get more users/gamers.

For the regular games, it didn't help that they held Halo 2 hostage to Windows Vista which led that to selling terribly and causing the corporate side to say Halo does not sell well on PC.

Why do they have to be desperate? This isn't the only game ever to be on multiple platforms.

What bothers me is there is no price shown right now. If it isn't free, why not allow me to buy it now? =/

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48182 Members
(8627 Online 583 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom