Happy Birthday VintagePC!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LavaRed, Aug 6, 2013.

1. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Happy Birthday to the man, the myth and the legend that allows our Vault servers to run as smoothly and efficiently as possible so your gaming and forum experience is the best out there...GodModePC!!! We love you man!!! :D

[​IMG]

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

d'awwwww *wipes away a tear*

3. English

English Global Mod Global Moderator Forum Moderator Source Server Admin Staff Member VF4 Supporter

HAPPY BIRFDAY PEGATNIV!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. lonesome killer

lonesome killer Banhammered

Happy birthday. I imagine in Canada your celebrations involve maple syrup and making fun of Americans?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Naw, we just get out the canoe, go to the middle of the lake, have the maple syrup ritual and call it a day ;) There's plenty of time for the other bit the rest of the year :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. spybait

spybait Resident Touhou Expert Member from long ago...

BIRTHDAYPC I can't share it on here, but I'll PM you the link to your special birthday cam show later. ;3

7. VintagePC

*lewd grin* does that include the flying helmet and the wet celery?

8. Geoff

Geoff Sir "Let's Play" Forum Moderator Staff Member

Happy birthday.....vintagepc...

9. Inflikted

Inflikted Achievement Hunter

happy bday grandpa!

10. Ragnorok

Ragnorok Demon of Obliteration

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VINTAGE!