Happy Thanksgiving From The Vault!!

LavaRed

Community Manager
VF4-S (Server Operator)
Staff Member
happy_thanksgiving_answer_1_xlarge.jpg

Happy Turkey Day to every single member of the VaultF4 community! Without you, we wouldn't have a forum for me to spam cheesy turkey .jpgs!!!

Happy celebrate-the-beginning-of-the-end-of-the-native-americans-as-a-culture Day!
Don't forget to tell everyone all the things you're thankful for, like your freedom and health while the Natives live on federal reserve properties! And what Thanksgiving Day celebration wouldn't be complete without standing in line the next day to kill people for $2 waffle irons!

Giving thanks as well to those in your life is important as well,

As posted last year I am living on my own, my family lives outside of California and around the holidays I tend to be a bit distant and calling or skyping just doesn't cut it when I don't have the time to travel due to work (im new at an ambulance company) I get holiday pay which is nice.

Regardless last year I was asked by one of my former students at, the school I worked at asked me what I doing and told her about my situation that if I don't have a dinner invite, I would volunteer at a kitchen. From what I heard this 6 year old little girl talked to her father and the next day insisted I have thanksgiving at his house and wouldn't take no for an answer. This year I was invited again to the house and now they feel like an aunt and uncle to me, and I give thanks that I have a a place to be for the holidays.

It's quite difficult when not with the family and the longing for hugging my mother physically than a phone call or Skype and this helps me ease the feeling of being distant for the holidays.

That is what I'm thankful for.

Also the peeps here and my Steam pals that I play league of legends or other games. Sure we make get pissed off and irked at each other times or be an ass sometimes but I never mean it as I'm a nice guy in person.

I'm thankful for my steam and teamspeak pals

:D

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48178 Members
(6358 Online 449 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom