Happy Veteran's Day!

lonesome killer

Banhammered
Happy Veteran's Day to all our veterans here at VF4! I truly appreciate everything you have done and continue to do for our country. There may be assholes in the world who say that you're a bunch of animals fighting for the "man" for wars that aren't right. I know of the sacrifices you make every day to protect America and what we believe. It's easy to say that Americans fight for shit they should have no part in, but until they face an enemy who hates you and everything you stand for then they have no idea what they're talking about.

My father retired from the Army Reserves, but he was deployed several times throughout my life. My sister and brother are now in the Army. My grandfather served during Vietnam. I work on a military installation and have the privilege to meet military customers every single day. I have heard many amazing stories and see how the military can change people for the better, and I see the aches and pains that they deal with later in life. I see the comradery instilled in these soldiers.

Thank you for serving. I know I would never make it.

Only saw this thread now and thought it deserved some love.

I'd also like to thank those who serve to protect our nations. Canada and the US are certainly brothers in arms, and the importance of service of the men and women who protect and protected our countries cannot be overstated. They defend not only us, but also our values and beliefs. For this I cannot give enough thanks. I might not always support their mandate, but I always support the people themselves who carry out said mandate.

As for military service in my family, my father served in the Soviet military....

Conscription's a bitch.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48185 Members
(8199 Online 455 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom