Hearthstone Competition Número Tres

deskmice

Agua wanted me to do another one of these things...
Hearthstone Competition #3
Date - Saturday, December 12th
Time - In the afternoon or evening (whenever I can get people to stop watching cat videos)
What - Rounds of swiss with Last Hero Standing format
-

-
I will be seeding the first round using the results of previous events. If you know anyone else who might be interested bring them too. Leave a response below if you think you can be there. I am hoping for at least as many people as the first time. The general skill level of people in VF4 seems to have increased vastly in the last few months.
Look below for a link to the brackets (I will be making them on the day)

Are there gonna be rules? Or can we use any card?
Normal Hearthstone decks
These tend to be pretty casual. We don't want anyone who is in a game to talk to other people about strategy during it. After everyone is done each round I put in the scores and it matches you up with people of the same standings. I'm waiting to post the challonge page until we start to avoid confusion in matchups.

I'm going to try to start at 2:00 EST in the afternoon. Just get on the mumble or send me something to tell me you want to play when it starts.
EDIT: I knew that most people would be late so I said 2:00 as a super early time to check in. I don't expect to be able to start until tonight. THAT DOES NOT MEAN TO IGNORE TELLING ME YOU ARE HERE BEFORE!

Last edited:

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(10015 Online 687 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom