[SMITE] Hi-Rez response

Ayutashi

Noob
I'm sure no one wants to bring a lot of negativity here about what's happened, but this bugged me when I saw this.

Sounds silly, but I actually sent in a support ticket to rant a bit at Hi-Rez yesterday. Nothing hateful, but plenty of disappointment. Wondered if anyone would actually read it, rather than it going down in flames with the forums.

Surprisingly to me, someone actually did read, and respond. I almost didn't bother checking it again, but...

Hello AyutashiSakura,

We appreciate your feedback about this. Indeed, this decision was not made lightly. There are reasons behind this that I, unfortunately, cannot disclose.

Thank you.
[omitted name just in case]
Hi-Rez Studios Customer Support

Cannot disclose, huh? Dunno, sounds like something else is up. But I couldn't imagine what.

Honestly, knowing how Hirez works I can say that it's not that he couldn't disclose the information. He most likely isn't fully aware as to why.

Smite was my first game with them. Even after I started playing again, and a lot more often, keeping up with patch notes, etc, I never cared too much to learn about the company.

I've heard a fair share of negative comments about Hi-Rez in general, never thought much of it. Guess I neglected my fair warning...

they kept erez after hours and he morphed into an enraged monster

I've seen how many pills he takes a day on a twitch stream. Wouldn't surprise me if he went some sort of hulk, jeebus o.o;

Cannot disclose, huh? Dunno, sounds like something else is up. But I couldn't imagine what.
Don't jump to conclusions yet. It's standard business procedures to not reveal much so you can't tell them later "well you promised this and that..." This way it can't come back to bite you in the ass.

Indeed. I guess it's just the safest way to word it. Can't disclose something you have no control over or knowledge of, right?

Still just miffed we haven't gotten a "good" answer out of anyone. At least, not one that any of us want to hear.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(9711 Online 669 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom