[EXPIRED] Humble Origin Bundle

Nightshde

Graphic Designer
Forum Operator
VF4-A (Admin)
Staff Member
Starting today Humble Bundle is running an origin game bundle which includes mostly old but good titles except for Dead Space 3. This is a pay what you want deal so you can get the first six games for just a $1 and if you want the extra two games you have to beat the average.

The Current Games:
Dead Space - Steam | Origin
Burnout Paradise Ultimate - Steam | Origin
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition - Steam | Origin
Mirror's Edge - Steam | Origin
Dead Space 3 - Origin
Medal of Honor - Steam | Origin

Beat the Avg.:
Battlefield 3 - Origin
Sims 3 Starter Pack - Origin

The great thing is that most of the games can be activated on steam so you don't have to touch origin except for a few of the games. I'm kind of anti-EA because of the shit they pulled with SimCity but all of the proceeds will go to charity and Humble Bundle; EA doesn't see a dime. So if you have been contemplating any of these games or haven't played the first Dead Space or Mirror's Edge you don't know what you're missing.

Just bought this because I could, giving almost everything.

Deadspace (Origin) E26N-WBZ6-GDD3-CW49-VWDH

Deadspace 3 (Origin) 38LL-84CF-GWJW-RGJU-483T

First come, first serve. Please post if you claim.

Mirror's Edge alone was enough to get me to get this bundle, but I think I'll have to dabble into the rest of the loot. If you guys don't already have Battlefield 3, I highly recommend it. An amazing deal. And all for charity.

Huge thanks. Wasn't sure at first, but decided to get it. Didn't beat the average sadly because I don't care for BF3 and already have Sims 3 somewhere.

Humble Bundle makes me feel like I'm stealing this games at this price. =/

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(6334 Online 420 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom