Instant Karma Thread

Statboy

Resident Cueball
Not sure why we haven't started one of these yet. We've all experienced instant karma or seen it happen right beside us. I had one yesterday I thought I'd share with the class.

It was a warm spring day, never mind that it was February. It was 70 degrees and windy as any day in April. The hero of this story, a swarthy bald man named Statboy, had just gotten off from work and was going to subway for lunch. This subway is frequented by our local college students, Southwest Baptist U being right across the street from it. Being a sunday there were college girls in short little dresses and skirts, and as the Statboy was approaching the door a particularly randy gust of wind lifted one of these girls dresses as they were attempting to enter subway. The Statboy got a glorious view of thong and booty. The girl quickly pulled her dress back down and while holding it with one hand, sheepishly looks around to see if anybody noticed her foible. She notices the Statboy some 10 feet behind her grinning like an idiot and waits for him to approach. Once close enough to speak to, she says in a voice just loud enough for her friends to hear and turn around to see who she was talking to "Your flies down" which it apparently was. The Statboy had to sheepishly zipper back up, to the guffaws of the pretty college girls.

Even if my woman would've been right next to me when that booty was shown I would still have looked.

1. You should totally have said "well, I guess the wind got both of us!"
2. More importantly, sounds like she was also crotch-ogling you. :p

Even if my woman would've been right next to me when that booty was shown I would still have looked.
Just because I'm on a diet doesn't mean I'm not gonna look at the menu!

A case of instant karma that was hilarious to me. This was back in November. I was working in the other building on the JP Morgan Chase account at the warehouse. I was given a job with specific instructions during a project, by the plant manager. The same job and instructions I was always given, and this was to do Quality Control, and maintain a lead on the actual packers. Well if I was actually ahead I was free to do it without packing the orders myself. I had just finished a row and started to help fix it(Part of my job), when it was break time. I went to break, came back and got started on the next row. This is when my production manager came over yelling about how I haven't been at my pack station in 30 minutes and need to get back to it an start packing, regular orders for this project even though I was told not to bother. I was so pissed that I decided I was no longer working with the production manager after the project. He immediately got suspended and docked pay, because of my deciding to leave the building. (OH yes everyone there liked having me there I was fun, energetic and if you gave me a job I got the job done right and quickly.

According to the plant manager of the building I'm now in, the other one was so upset I left he actually showed up in person and they talked about me.

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48183 Members
(9525 Online 638 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom