Introducing Feed The Vault {Feed The Beast}

Discussion in 'Minecraft /Sandbox' started by Reechard, Feb 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 13thforsworn

13thforsworn Achievement Hunter

Recently got back into Minecraft. May I get whitelisted along with my friend (he's not a griefer, he has a server of his own so he knows all about getting griefed)?
    My Minecraft ID: 13thforswarn
    Friend's Minecraft ID: SuperSemp

2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Unless I'm mistaken, the rule is that your friend has to come post for himself. :/ Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, maybe this is an old rule that I've got stuck in my head. I suspect this is so that they know about the forums and where we post news and info, as well as so staff have a direct (not via someone else) way to contact them if necessary.

You yourself have been added to the whitelist though, welcome to FTV :)

3. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Yes, I would really prefer everyone post for themselves to avoid that lovely excuse of "I didn't know" should something happen. It doesn't take long to register and post though! :)

4. 13thforsworn

13thforsworn Achievement Hunter

Alright, I completely understand. I'll let him know.

5. Iceh

Iceh Official VF4 Matchmaker

Can my cousin get white listed? his minecraft name is Captain_Kirby he will reply to this when he gets time :) when he does he will post his name again just so you know who he is. :) Lava please :3

6. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

NotSureIfTrollingOr....jpg

7. Iceh

its real My cousin plays FTB else were and I told him to join us :p he said sure he is younger then me but is quite chill. He would have posted right away if his mother was cooler :p

8. VintagePC

I meant in light of the previous discussion on "please whitelist someone else other than me" followed by you asking just that :p :slap

9. Iceh

good point I will get him on this right away I did not really pay full attention to the last post I feel foolish now :s

10. SoL DarkLord

SoL DarkLord SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS VF4 Supporter Tabletop GM

I would like Server Access SoL_DarkLord

11. VintagePC

DENIED. (Just kidding, welcome to FTV :D )

12. RenegadeBlade

RenegadeBlade Active Member

I'd like to be whitelisted, thy name is RagingGoku

13. VintagePC

Done, welcome aboard! :)

14. Almondillo

Almondillo Noob

I'd love to get in on all the techy awesome! :) Whitelist please!
    Almondillo

15. LavaRed

LavaRed Community Manager Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member Minecraft Admin

Welcome to the Vault! :D

16. Can i join my name is h17rmaurath

17. VintagePC

Done, welcome to FTV!

18. steven_dao

steven_dao Noob

Can I get whitelisted my username is Steve_Dao

19. Zetoxed

Zetoxed Noob

Can I get whitlisted? I am really good at Feed the Beast and am looking for a server to do a FTB Let's Play :D
    Minecraft Name: zetoxed

20. VintagePC

Done and done. Welcome to FTV Steven and Zetoxed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.