Introducing: Fistful of Frags!

VintagePC

GodModePC
VF4-S (Server Operator)
Forum Operator
Minecraft Operator
Global Moderator
Staff Member
Some of you may have noticed that we have just added a new game to our lineup: Fistful of Frags!

This is a wild-west style team-based deathmatch shooter, and it's free to play!

It's available through Steam and more information can be found here: http://fistful-of-frags.com/

We've added three to our lineup (2, 3, and 4-team DM) and may add one more once I verify if it is possible to create a free-for-all instead of team-based. :)

Enjoy - and as always, let me know if you encounter problems. The game is tied into our sourcebans systems so existing game admins should be all set with permissions, but as it's a different game you'll need to remember to re-add your keybinds!
keep-calm-and-pass-the-whiskey-2.png

Last edited:
TotalBiscuit just posted a LP of this game on Youtube if you are interested.

And yes, our server does pop up in the list while he's browsing. 3:30 if you wish to see :D

Game seems nice but there is this annoying orange box that appears at the bottom of my screen and won't go away. Any Ideas?

Game seems nice but there is this annoying orange box that appears at the bottom of my screen and won't go away. Any Ideas?

I think I know what that is. Lemme take care of it.

[Edit: Should be gone next mapchange on all the servers. Was related to an unsupported function in one of the plugins we run. I've disabled that bit.]

Last edited:

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48187 Members
(10469 Online 893 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom