Introducing: Fistful of Frags!

Discussion in 'News/Announcements' started by VintagePC, May 13, 2014.

1. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

Some of you may have noticed that we have just added a new game to our lineup: Fistful of Frags!

This is a wild-west style team-based deathmatch shooter, and it's free to play!

It's available through Steam and more information can be found here: http://fistful-of-frags.com/

We've added three to our lineup (2, 3, and 4-team DM) and may add one more once I verify if it is possible to create a free-for-all instead of team-based. :)

Enjoy - and as always, let me know if you encounter problems. The game is tied into our sourcebans systems so existing game admins should be all set with permissions, but as it's a different game you'll need to remember to re-add your keybinds!
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: May 15, 2014
  2. VintagePC

VintagePC GodModePC (Lead Developer) Srcds Server Operator Forum Operator Minecraft Operator Global Moderator Staff Member

TotalBiscuit just posted a LP of this game on Youtube if you are interested.

And yes, our server does pop up in the list while he's browsing. 3:30 if you wish to see :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cheese4Everyone

Cheese4Everyone Ambassador to our Sentient Dairy-Based Overlords

Game seems nice but there is this annoying orange box that appears at the bottom of my screen and won't go away. Any Ideas?

4. VintagePC

I think I know what that is. Lemme take care of it.

[Edit: Should be gone next mapchange on all the servers. Was related to an unsupported function in one of the plugins we run. I've disabled that bit.]

Last edited: May 13, 2014
  5. Reechard

Reechard Server Admin Srcds Server Operator Minecraft Operator Source Server Admin Staff Member Minecraft Admin

PASS THE WHISKEY

• Agree Agree x 4