[Background] Iron Gods Campaign

SoL DarkLord

SOL DARK LORD OF THE SEVEN HELLS
Tabletop GM
Alright, so while we take a temporary vacation from Mummy's Mask, I am offering to run a Iron Gods Campaign in the meantime, so we all can get our fix.

I'll provide access to all my pathfinder books upon receiving a sub-section for it, if we have enough players. I'm thinking this will take place on Thursdays. But for those interested here is the player's guide for Iron Gods. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7-3zSinsiv2R0NqaUlsNTh5R0k

Post if you are interested.

Sounds good. We continuing to use Roll20? Reminder we also have a VF4 license for FantasyGrounds if you'd like to use that instead. (We have the super-awesome version that means you don't need a paid version to play as a regular player)

Also... let me know if/when there's stuff you need like the forum area etc.

Sure I'd be down. We plan on keeping our same time slot?

Now guys I'm just tossing suggestions...Evil aligned party this time around?

More than likely, and I"m sorry but I'll have to shoot down an evil aligned party. one or two may be evil, but not the entire party.

Evil Aligned parties can be super tricky. Especially when you start throwing in Chaotic Evil. If you were to say all Lawful Evil and they are part of an organization that has a very strict rank structure that might be doable otherwise it is too crazy for the DM and eventually one player gets shafted and has no fun

I dare one of you guys to roll the wheel of random for character creation, that I had implemented on the friday games I was running. I gave an extra 1k gp to anybody who did it. Roll a d7 for random core race, a d12 for random core class, with a 12 forcing you roll a d10 to determine which prestige class you have to enter at earliest possible level.

Evil Aligned parties can be super tricky. Especially when you start throwing in Chaotic Evil. If you were to say all Lawful Evil and they are part of an organization that has a very strict rank structure that might be doable otherwise it is too crazy for the DM and eventually one player gets shafted and has no fun
This, and given this would be my first time GMing, I ask that you'd not have an all evil party.

I dare one of you guys to roll the wheel of random for character creation, that I had implemented on the friday games I was running. I gave an extra 1k gp to anybody who did it. Roll a d7 for random core race, a d12 for random core class, with a 12 forcing you roll a d10 to determine which prestige class you have to enter at earliest possible level.

I'd do this for 1k at start.

[trigger]1d7: 6[/trigger]
[trigger]1d12: 7[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: English Re: #13[/trigger]

[trigger=error]Unknown or undefined trigger: !Roll 1d7[/trigger]
[trigger=error]Unknown or undefined trigger: !Roll 1d12[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: theLumberJack Re: #15[/trigger]

[trigger]1d7: 5[/trigger]
[trigger]1d12: 1[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: theLumberJack Re: #16[/trigger]

for shits and giggles I'm happy to partake in the random character roll as well... We going full-on random party? :)

[trigger]1d7: 5[/trigger]
[trigger]1d12: 9[/trigger]
[trigger=by]For: TimeCrush Re: #19[/trigger]

!roll 1d7
!roll 1d12

Funding Progress To Date

VaultF4 on Steam

48189 Members
(9066 Online 679 In-Game)
Join the group
Back
Top Bottom